||For financing various stakeholders engaged in healthcare activities for meeting their working capital requirement and acquisition of fixed assets..
||Hospitals/ Nursing Homes, Manufacturers/Suppliers of healthcare products, Logistic firms, Diagnostic Centres, Importers of vaccines and Covid related drugs.etc.
|Nature of Loan
||Term Loan, Cash Credit, Bank Guarantee, Letter of Credit.
|Quantum of Loan
|Minimum: Rs. 10 Lakhs
- Metro Centers: Up to Rs. 100 Crores
- Tier-I and Urban Centers: Up to Rs. 50 Crores
- Tier-II to Tier-VI Centers: Up to Rs. 25 Crores
||Margin requirement upto facility of Rs. 2 Crores:
- Term Loan - 25%
- Cash Credit - 25% (Stocks)
- Receivables: 40% (Cover period not beyond 90 days)
- BG/LC – 25%
- Loans up to Rs. 2 Cr: NIL, if covered under CGTMSE.
- Loans above Rs. 2 Cr to Rs. 100 Cr: 25% SARFAESI enabled tangible collateral security
|EBLR Based RoI*:
- 7.50% (If covered under ECLGS)
- 8.00% (Upto Rs. 2 Crore/CGTMSE Coverage)
- 8.50% (Beyond Rs. 2 Crore)