PSB UnIC Digital Banking
Punjab and Sind Bank has been catering to the needs of lakhs of loyal customers who are dealing with the Bank from generation to generation. With its vision “Where service is the way of life”, Bank facilitates its customers with contemporary facilities. Omni Channel Digital Banking Solution is an Open Banking platform, which seamlessly integrates with the Bank’s multi-channel and legacy systems to provide a unified and consistent brand experience across various customer touch-points. Bank has named its Omni Channel Digital Banking Solution as PSB UnIC (You and I Connected).
PSB UnIC is one of a kind Digital Banking Solution where the customer gets the similar look and feel, features across the Internet Banking, Mobile Banking & UPI. Customer can access Internet Banking, Mobile Banking & UPI using same credentials i.e. same username, password, MPIN, TPIN etc. In the first release Bank has provided below mentioned services/functionalities:
- Registration (using Existing Internet Banking credentials, Debit Card, Bank Token)
- Channel wise Transaction Limit Handling (Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, UPI)
- Fund Transfer (Within Bank, Outside Bank- IMPS, NEFT, RTGS, UPI, MMID)
- My Accounts- Account Details, Mini Statement, Detailed Statement
- Nominee Addition/Modification
- My Cards- Debit Card Management, Apply for New Debit Card
- Services- TDS Certificate, Freeze Accounts, Link Account, Delink Account
- Social Securities Subscription- PMSBY, PMJJBY, APY
- Cheque Book- Enquire Chequebook, Enquire Cheque Status, Positive Pay, Stop Cheque, Inward Cheque Enquiry, New Cheque Book Request
- Open/Close FD/RD
- Standing Instructions- Addition/Modification
Fund Transfer Limit through Mobile App is Rs 50,000 & through web is Rs. 2,00,000 per day per transaction.
Bank will be providing more services/features in the subsequent releases.
How to Access:
Retail Customers can use the below provided link/ QR to access PSB UnIC.