PSB UNIC BHIM is a Unified Payment Interface App launched by Punjab and Sind Bank.
Unified payment Interface (UPI) is a single interface across all payment systems developed by National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI). It is a platform where customer can link any bank account maintained with different banks under single UPI Application, by using his registered mobile number and transact through these accounts 24*7 in a hassle free manner.
UPI allows users to transfer money between any two parties via smart phone through a payment identifier like Virtual Payment Address (VPA) without mentioning the details of your Bank account.
The different modes for transferring funds using PSB UNIC BHIM are
- Payment through Virtual Payment Address (VPA)
- Payment through Account Number and IFSC
- Payment through Mobile Number and MMID
- Payment through Aadhaar Number
- Payment through Aadhaar Number and IIN
- Collect / Pull money through Virtual Payment Address
- Payment through UPI QR Code
- Payment through Bharat QR Code
To avail UPI facility, User need to create a virtual Payment Address (VPA) by entering the word/character/name/number of his choice. VPA format of PSB is name@psb. One virtual address can be linked to multiple Bank accounts. Also one account may have multiple virtual address. You only have to select your primary account which will be default account to receive payments for particular Virtual payment address.
User may also create multiple VPA post login into the APP.
After VPA creation, next step is to link your bank account with VPA and generate your UPI PIN of 6 digit by validating your debit card details. User can add any bank account where his mobile number is registered.
Once linked, just quote your VPA instead of account number and IFSC to make or receive payments.
User may also collect money by sending collect request to other user using his/her VPA.
UPI QR Code and Bharat QR Code functionality is also available in the App. User can just Scan QR Code generated by any UPI App OR Bharat QR Code and Pay the money. User may also generate their own UPI QR code to receive payments.
Features of PSB UNIC BHIM
- PSB UNIC BHIM App use two factor authentication. At the time of registration your device binding shall be done at server level.
- All PSB as well as Non PSB customer can use PSB UNIC BHIM App to send, receive or make payments to anyone.
- User can add multiple bank accounts under PSB UNIC BHIM Application.
- User can transfer money using Virtual Payment Address (VPA) to any bank account.
- User can add the beneficiaries just by entering his account detail or VPA
- Fund transfers are instant, 24*7, 365 days and absolutely free of cost and take place in a completely safe and secure manner.
- User can also check the balance of their linked accounts
- User can make merchant payment by just entering UPI PIN.
- User can also make payment through UPI QR Code and Bharat QR Code by Scan and Pay option.
- User can collect payment by sharing UPI QR Code generated through PSB UNIC BHIM App.
- User can also block VPA and report SPAM too.
So download PSB UNIC BHIM App and avail seamless fund transfer facility through any bank account.