Bank's esteemed customers are advised to refer contact information like Email address, Mobile number and Landline number of Bank officials, offices, branches always from Bank's official website i.e. punjabandsindbank.co.in only. Information available at various other places/ different websites may not be updated/ may contain misleading/wrong information and can divert/lead customers to become target of fraudulent activity.
Mobile Banking Security Advisory Alerts
- Verify the App Name and it’s publisher before download
- Download the apps only from the Google PlayStore and from AppStore for iOS
- Verify the app permission and block unwanted permission
- Check and verify the App Notification for genuineness
- Install and Keep the Mobile Anti-Virus Up-to-date
- Keep the device and OS update
- Be careful while browsing the Web sites through Mobile Browser and Ad’s
- Bank to send the awareness message to the customers
Advisory to customers
- Secure your account Register your mobile number & Receive transactional SMS alerts
Beware of Phishing Attack! Phishing is a technique used by scamsters to illegally procure personal information, like Internet Banking User Id and Passwords, Credit Card Number and ATM PIN etc., by sending e-mail.
The e-mail appears to be sent by Bank or a well-established organization providing online services. The content of the e-mail is framed in a manner that creates a sense of urgency in the mind of recipient, for example- "We are upgrading our system to make it more secure. Therefore, click on the link below and provide your Internet Banking User ID & Passwords at the earliest; otherwise your Internet Banking services will be de-activated." Customers of leading Banks throughout the world have been targeted by such Phishing e-mails.
- Never respond to emails asking for your Internet Banking Passwords.
- Never share your Account Number/Card Number/PIN/password/OTP with anyone over phone, SMS or e-mail. It may lead to fraud. Bank never asks for such information.
- Please register your Mobile Number with the Bank for SMS Alerts, if not done already.
- Please inform the Bank in writing immediately in case your Mobile Number registered for SMS alert is changed.
- Don’t write the PIN Number on the Card or anywhere else. Please memorize the same.
- Please change your Pin/Password periodically for security reasons.
- Never share Card details, PIN, CVV, OTP etc. with anyone. Bank does not call for such information from any Customer. Therefore, no information should be shared on telephone also even if the person calling from other end introduces himself as Bank official.
- In case your Debit Card is non-functional for any reason, please contact the concerned branch for issuance of a new Card.
- Please do not leave your Mobile with others
- Please go through the transactional alerts sent by the Bank through SMS and take up immediately with your Branch in case of any discrepancy.
- Always keep your Debit Card safely in your possession.
- Emergency Numbers :
Call Centre : All India Toll Free Numbers:1800-419-8300
For Hot Listing (Blocking) : 1800-103-2278 ; 044-47415691/2/3/4/5
- Cyber Jaagrookta Diwas - 05.10.2022
- Cyber Jaagrookta Diwas - 07.09.2022
- Cyber Jaagrookta Diwas - 03.08.2022
- Cyber Jaagrookta Diwas - 06.07.2022
- Cyber Awareness Month
- Card safety measures
- Advisory – Fraud Alert
- Protection Against Phishing Attack
- Preventing Spyware/ Malware
- Report Phishing Attacks
- Cyber Security Tips