“PSB THE POWER OF 400 DAYS”
- The salient features of the scheme are placed as under-
- Name of the scheme: “ PSB THE POWER OF 400 DAYS”
- Who can open this account:
- Individuals: Resident Individuals including minors, Body of individuals.
- Non-Individuals: Non-individuals like Hindu Undivided Family (HUF), Sole Proprietorship firms; Partnership firms, Companies, Association of persons etc.
- Tenure of Deposit: For a Period 400 Days only.
- Scheme Validity: Upto 31ST December, 2022.
- Rate of interest: Special Rate of Interest i.e. flat 5.80 % (Per annum).
- Auto Renewal: After maturity the eligible maturity amount will be renewed for a period of one year at a time (at every incident of maturity) in General Term Deposit Product of the Bank at the prevailing rate of interest (as applicable) without any additional interest thereupon.
- Whether Staff benefit in terms of additional rate of interest Available under this scheme: Yes, as per the extant guidelines of the Bank.
- Whether Senior Citizen benefit in terms of additional rate of interest Available under this scheme: Yes.
- Where these Accounts can be opened: All branches are authorized to open accounts under this scheme.
- Nomination facility: Available. In case, the account holder is minor, the nomination shall be made by a person lawfully entitled to act on behalf of the minor.
- Minimum Deposit in the Account : Rs 25,000/-
(Above Rs 25,000/- in multiple of Rs 5000/-, Rs 10,000/-)
- Maximum Deposit in the Account: Rs 1,50,00,000/-